Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful House Full!

Thanksgiving is such a special time to spend with family and friends.  This year, Todd and I welcomed my mother's side of the family for dinner!  And the house was filled with great food and laughter!  To be exact there were 45 of us this evening, but I wouldn't trade it for anything!  

My most precious two, Todd and Laik!


People were spread out everywhere to eat!


And the line begins!


The kitchen table crowd!


Todd and Laik, who looks like he is getting ready to enter a sweet potato coma!


More eating!


I love this crowd!




This picture really doesn't show just how many cars were in the driveway...


One more of the smiling boy...


Now, these are the people that continually support us.....Todd, Laik and I are very thankful for each and everyone that entered the doors this evening!  These are the folks that make our journey joyful!

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for letting us be a part of your Thanksgiving for the past few years and a part of Laik's life. You guys are blessed with one of the most precious little boys I have ever seen. We love him dearly.
The Settles