Friday, December 9, 2011

My Testimony for the GPS December Christian Life Program

Untitled from Kim Leffew on Vimeo.


On Thursday morning, I had the honor of sharing my story with the entire student body at GPS. Being able to open up to an audience of 600+ was not the easiest thing to do, but I was very pleased to do it. Each of these girls may choose motherhood in their future, and if one, just one, has a child with a disability or disorder, I hope that they remember my story. But most of all, I hope they realize it will be ok. God will provide the strength needed. I am very blessed to work at an institution that has open ears and hearts to hear my testimony.

To my students, colleagues, and friends....thank you! I am truly blessed to share your presence each day!

My cup runneth over!

Happy Christmas Season!
Kim

Mark 11:24...We all need to believe as this verse tells us we should!

No comments: