Thursday, May 5, 2011

It's time to start...

As I sit here staring at the screen, I think to myself "where do I begin?"  I will start with this moment right now and work backwards to December 17, 2009.  That is the date that the journey of parenthood started for Todd and me.

I feel that is time to start sharing details of Laik's trisomy with friends and family.  We have so many loved ones that are lifting our Laik up in prayer!  I want each of you to know what we are facing with Laik in the future.

Our life is completely blessed by our baby boy, but it is a ride that will have many ups and downs I'm sure.  

So, hang in there with us.  Sharing has never been one of my best traits, but it is time to share the delight and joy and the heartache and worry that we are facing with Trisomy 12p.

No comments: