Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Sit and Play


Today, is Laik's 11 month birthday!  We are getting closer to his FIRST birthday!  And exciting things are beginning to happen....

I first reported Laik sitting INDEPENDENTLY on April 28 to my friends and family.  It was just a few days past 10 months.

Now, he is sitting and playing.  He is able to keep his balance, though he does tire easily sometimes.  He is much more interested in toys.  He is able to transfer toys from hand to hand.  And he also is beginning to paw at food on the high chair tray now as well.  All are big milestones for Laik and very exciting for us!

We are working daily on crawling.  I remind myself often:  Patience is a virtue.

For now, we'll just sit and play!

1 comment:

Cheryl Masengale said...

LOVE the "sit & play" picture!! What a SWEET face!! I could just squeeze him!!